Along the same logic as our XBLA sale, we are offering Pre-Orders on Steam for 33% off the launch price.
BEGIN CHARACTER SPOILERS
As a result of the preorders, our achievements got leaked which lead to our last two characters being leaked. THEY ARE: Runman from Runman: Race Around the World by Matt Thorson and Tom Sennett
and Naija from Aquaria by Alec Holowka and Derek Yu
. Here's a nice image of the character roster for the PC...it's glorious.
END CHARACTER SPOILERS
We love our fans, you guys are awesome. Sometimes you annoy the shit out of us by asking questions that you can easily look up online and see the 9000 times we've answered them...but we still love you very much. I'm going to once again answer some questions.
1. The game does not launch with the editor, but it will be free when it does release. We are aiming for January, but we want to launch it with full portal functionality. It is the highest of high priorities as far as we are concerned.
2. The game will be SteamPlay when it does finally come out on the Mac. We do not have a release version for the Mac yet. It is priority, but lower priority than the editor.
3. No PS3 version, stop asking, stop wishing, it's not happening. Sorry.
4. We are still working with Nintendo on our options for the Wii version, we have not forgotten our Wii fans and we are doing everything we can to deliver a version of the game that lives up to our quality standards.
5. The Xbox Live patch is in approval, hopefully it'll be up in a few weeks. Patching isn't as easy as just uploading a new executable...there is approval, certification, testing, etc. Please be patient.
6. Tara Long
and I have not set a date yet, but we are registered at Family Christian Stores. As a gift to her, from me, World of Goo ball will be playable in the Steam version via a special Cheat Code.
(it was totally planned all along but this is gunna earn me some points).